The Lake House and Marina At Cherry Creek Venue Policies
- All shows are rain or shine
- All shows are all-ages unless otherwise noted.
- Valid ID is either a current, government issued ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate, driver’s permit, combined with a photo ID (e.g. school ID, gym membership)
LIVE! At The Lake guests should allow extra time for entry in the venue.
- ID will be checked at the door and guests over 21 will receive a wristband with drink voucher.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are NOT permitted into the facility:
Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis.
- Outside alcohol (see Alcoholic Beverage Policies)
- Outside food/beverages
- Large Umbrellas
- Tarps / Blankets larger than 8’x8?
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Laser pointers/pens
- Hard case containers
- Pucks, balls, or other missile-like objects
- Air horns/whistles
- Animals (except service animals)
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to search upon entering The Lake House At Cherry Creek.
- Seat cushions/soft side seat backs under 18” wide (no items with legs) are permitted.
- Any guests involved in a physical or verbal altercation are subject to ejection without refund and arrest.
- Tailgating is not permitted in the parking lots.
Alcoholic Beverage Policies
- The Lake House and Marina At Cherry Creek encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. A summary of alcohol policies is listed below:
- You must have legal proof of age and be over 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
- Any guest who is intoxicated before entering LIVE! At The Lake may be denied entry to the facility without refund. Any guest found intoxicated within LIVE! At The Lake or causing a disturbance as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- The Lake House and Marina At Cherry Creek does not allow alcohol (including bottled wine) to leave the venue.
- There will be a limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase.
- To encourage responsible drinking, The Lake House and Marina At Cherry Creek participate in the Designated Driver program. The Designated Driver program promotes responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- The Lake House and Marina At Cherry Creek management reserves the right to eject without refund and/or cite any individuals under the age of 21 who illegally purchase, possess, or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated.
- Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected without refund and subject to citation.
- The cutoff time for alcohol sales is 9:45PM.
- Guests found with alcohol brought from outside the facility may be ejected without refund.
- Colorado state law prohibits smoking marijuana in public.
- Smoking tobacco and vaping are only allowed in designated areas (see map below)
- Any guests smoking in a non-designated area will be subject to ejection without refund.